Our Rent Guarantee Insurance has been designed to protect Landlords against arrears and rent default.
If you let a property you run the risk of rent default by the tenant. Even good references cannot predict a tenant falling on hard times and being unable to pay the rent.
Many Landlords are seeing an increase in default rates. Recovering these arrears can be costly and sometimes very difficult and without any guarantee of success or payment.
Our insurance policy will cover Landlords against a default and it’s very cost effective:
6 Month Policy 12 Month Policy
£88.60 inc ipt £123.58 inc ipt
Key Features and Benefits
- Rent Arrears covered up to £50,000 per incident
- Legal Expenses covered up to £50,000 per incident
- No excess to pay
- Unlimited period of rent arrears paid
- All tenant types accepted
What we will pay for
- Rent recovery
- 24 hour legal helpline
- Legal Defence
- Rent arrears
- Contract disputes
For rent arrears a satisfactory reference for each tenant and guarantor must have been obtained prior to the start of the tenancy agreement.
A satisfactory reference is defined as:
- A credit check using a licenced credit referencing company
- An Employers reference
- Where applicable and available a reference from a previous Landlord or Managing Agent
- Copies of 2 forms of identification
Please contact us for full details